Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company formation for Holding company, advice please?

The reasons are many, however, you will need to be more specific to what set up you are looking into. Generally a Cyprus Holding company can be used to lower the entire business structure's tax and for asset protection purpose. Furthermore there is no tax on dividend paid to a Cyprus Holding company.

Reactions: bestman
Best I ever did. I hold a Cyprus holding company which again holds a UK limited company now I ended to pay no tax at all!!! Whoa !! I must say Im not a UK resident but still a EU citizens.

Reactions: bestman
Bekiz said:
can you share with community how did you manage to do it? and what is your business?
You can PM me for more information :) I don't gonna share this here on the forum because it works for me and this should stay that way.

Otherwise ask the CCLOGIC team as I did! they will be able to help you.

Safa said:
You can PM me for more information :) I don't gonna share this here on the forum because it works for me and this should stay that way.
Otherwise ask the CCLOGIC team as I did! they will be able to help you.
Hi Safa,

Unfortunately I cannot send PM - this function is not working. Can you PM me or send an e-mail <>?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Dividend can be moved from the Cyprus holding to for instant a Seychelles holding this amount is not taxed, further you can make loans in the Seychelles or Cyprus company which are as well not taxed... great benefits, we can't do the same with a UK or other European company :( So it is great news that it is possible to do so with a company in the Seychelles or Cyprus.

bestman said:
Dividend can be moved from the Cyprus holding to for instant a Seychelles holding this amount is not taxed, further you can make loans in the Seychelles or Cyprus company which are as well not taxed... great benefits, we can't do the same with a UK or other European company :( So it is great news that it is possible to do so with a company in the Seychelles or Cyprus.
True... just be aware that if the company isn't registered offshore and has appointed nominees there could be complications with local tax authorities.

Latest Threads