Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company incorporation, order now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a problem to register a Cyprus company non resident (I own such an entity) it is a problem to do that after you start trading' date=' at least I got informed it was not possible to do later if I traded resident already.[/quote']
Yes you can't do this once you have started trading / operating the company!

Thanks to clarify Admin, I already have been through all the steps with my Cyprus operation and know that's not an option you need to know before you register the company there. Because of this mistake I did I opened a Seychelles corp for my other businesses and considering another one in Belize not very long time from now.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Perfectly fine with the solution you found, have nothing to add here.

Reactions: alain
Well it's not complicated and not much has changed, what is required is:
- copy of valid passport
- copy of utility bill not older than 3 months, if it is not in English a translation is required that need to be notarized

That's it :)

Hi Admin, I run a business in Australia, and was wondering if you could contact me regarding setting up an offshore company + bank account which will still be able to receive PayPal payments, and have them withdrawn to the offshore bank/credit/debit card.

Would appreciate if you could PM me to discuss this further, and what costs etc are required as its a business proposition I am very interested in following.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello,

Is this still valid?
Regarding the bank account, my presence is required or not?

Our normal fee, 2795 now only 2395 Is it $

We can also help with the opening of a bank account in Cyprus for your company, additional costs EUR 550
Sorry for the late reply, didn't see your post before now. I will send you a PM. This offer is from the old owners but I have a partner that can incorporate a Cyprus company for you for this fee.

Hi Admin, I run a business in Australia, and was wondering if you could contact me regarding setting up an offshore company + bank account which will still be able to receive PayPal payments, and have them withdrawn to the offshore bank/credit/debit card.

Would appreciate if you could PM me to discuss this further, and what costs etc are required as its a business proposition I am very interested in following.
Sure I will send you a PM so we may take it from there.

Reactions: Peter Anderson
PM send ;)

Reactions: mdmostfa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads