Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company with 5 owners, possible?

You can do it exactly as you describe it and as you want. There is no different if it is a person or corporation who is holding the shares of a Cyprus company or any other offshore company. You can even mix it as you want. There may be tax reasons and asset protection reasons for why it is better to have a Holding company / corporation to hold the shares rather than a person to own them.

Reactions: alain
Okay' date=' thank you Admin for your help. We will work around a structure like this for our setup.[/quote']
It isn't really dififuclt to getthis sorted out. You just need to have all contact details of the beneficial owners for the Cyprus company and you are good to go.

You can have as many shareholders and owners as you want appointed to a Cyprus company.

Will the costs to establish the company be the same regardless the number of shareholders?
I would like to know the answer to this too. If I understand correctly, other companies will charge you a fee for each individual opening an offshore company such as this. While I hope this isn't the case with C, it won't put me off from applying here. It would be a little bothersome, but no big worries.

Will the costs to establish the company be the same regardless the number of shareholders?
Yes it will be the same, just make sure that you send the list of all shareholders together with your application for the company registration!

Reactions: alain and lavel
You can have as many owners as you like. We are 2 owners of the company.
Indeed, usually it's not a problem at at all to have 2 or more shareholders / owners of a company.

Usually a simple ownership change or add / remove owners don't cost you anything. Only if new incorporation documents are required it starts costing you something.
Depends, actually if you need new documents then it will cost you some fee. Also depending on what changes you want it can cost some money as well.

Latest Threads