Our valued sponsor

Cyprus-Data.com cool service for business investigation in Cyprus.

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I just came across this site Cyprus-Data.com it looks like a reliable and trustworthy service for someone to be used to establish a real business targeting Cyprus. From what I read they provide comprehensive data about companies, media in Cyprus and other data.

It may be worth a look.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Did you just found this website? You know that must of this information you can get for free directly with ROC in Cyprus ;)

Your right I wasn't aware of it' date=' sorry. Maybe the website can help someone anyway.[/quote']
You can find most of information about Cyprus companies online without to pay for the data. Some may use the data's for which you provided a link for marketing strategies.

Yes and therefore it is a great alternative, however, if you just looking for a company lookup with shareholder and director info, you can do this in the official registry of Cyprus, just Google it!

The website looks legit, but If I were you I will be gathering feedbacks whether it is a positive or a negative since its gonna affect my choice towards that website. It is always better to be safe than sorry. Remember to be vigilant these days. Try to ask your friends about it too maybe they know something that can help you.

Best of luck,
John