Our valued sponsor

Cyprus International Collective Investment Schemes - is this for Forex Trading?

orangeye

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 3, 2011
Russia
Visit site
Hi new to this wonderful forum!

I have a few friends & business partners we are trading forex on each individual basis. I have read that Cyprus is offering a new corporate structures for the purpose of Collective Investements! say we are 20 people who want to make investments in Forex and stock exchange trading this looks to be the right solution for us?

What are the capital requirements if any and does the ICIS need any license to trade like this?

In response to your OP please see the reply below:

This is an International Investment Company that is incorporated under the companies law and recognized to operate as an international fixed capital company by the ICIS law. Its assets and unit holders are non residents of Cyprus and the share capital of the company cannot increase or decrease. Initial minimum capital has been set to US$100,000 which will be marketed to the public or to experienced investors. Fixed capital companies which are private international collective investment schemes having 100 or less investors are exempted from this requirement.

Please also see our just published blog poste here: Cyprus International Collective Investment Schemes (ICIS) - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
Reactions: orangeye
eddy said:
Thank you very much Admin I will have a look at the information can you tell me what the fee is for establishing a ICIS ?
You my submit a ticket the fee is between EUR 17.000 and 25.000 depending on how much help and services you require.

Last edited: