Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Limited trading Crypto needs Business Bank Account

Hi,

as the title suggests already.
I have a Limited Company in Cyprus. I am doing different stuff with the company:
- 1-10% of the revenue comes from Webdesign, Advisory and Comissions (being sales for another service provider and giving him clients in exchange for a comission).
- 90-99% of revenue comes from trading Crypto: Especially DeFi and OTC Deals, as I have good Contacts to Pools/VCs who get in early Seedrounds etc.

I report my surpluss/losses per month to my lawyer and pay my 12.5% taxes on the profits. All perfectly legal. Until now, I kept profits on Exchanges as USDT or EUR though. Now I want to cash out some on a monthly base.

All Crypto has a history and I can hand in that history at any time if needed for AML Checks etc. - I am just not sure if Banks accept my obscure Trading Log with OTC Deals and Shitcoin Trading all day long.
So in general: I want as little friction as possible when cashing out.

My Endgoal is to have 150-300k € cashed out to (at least) 3 traditional Bank Accounts (I have these already since a decade).
What is the best way to proceed here? What Banks or EMIs can you recommend for a Cyprus Limited Business Bank Account and how do I manage to have as little friction and issues as possible?

Would be the best way to proceed to find an EMI (which one tho?) as Business Bank Account and then cash out from that EMI to my traditional Accounts slowly and steady with like 5k per week?
Any help appreciated.

Carlos

Last edited:
Would be the best way to proceed to find an EMI (which one tho?) as Business Bank Account and then cash out from that EMI to my traditional Accounts slowly and steady with like 5k per week?

Just find a crypto friendly EMI like BVNK and open a business account then cash out.