Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Offshore bank account for Costa Rica Company

It depends very much on your requirements, but Laiki Marfin as you can see from another thread here is an option so Hellenic Bank, Bank of Piraeus and many of the others.

Reactions: cosmo
Well we charge at least the same regardless which bank you want to open the account with since the process and work involved is the same.

TheCollector said:
Now I need a duly licensed gambling company in Costa Rica first and then I need a bank account somewhere offshore.
There is no such as a licensed gambling company in Costa Rica. The whole point of gambling companies in Costa Rica is that no license is required.

Because of that, it's very hard to find banks that accept Costa Rica gambling companies. I've only seen Costa Rica and Panamanian banks accept that type of company. Usually, larger Costa Rica gambling companies move their funds into holding companies in more reputable jurisdictions and, from there, move the money into banks outside of Costa Rica.

Reactions: suzy
This is a 3 years old thread. Still I see people asking if they can get a bank account for their Costa Rica, Nevis, Seychelles, Isle of Man and so on offshore company in Cyprus. The answer is YES it's possible and it is easier than in any other offshore jurisdiction if you ask me.

You may start with Bank of Cyprus or Piraeus Bank, they are the most stable there.

Reactions: suzy
A Costa Rica Company can open accounts (off shore) anywhere it wants. The problem most often is that the bank will refuse to open accounts for such entities because they are well known to be subject fro fraud.

Latest Threads