Our valued sponsor

Cyprus or Seychelles company what offshore company would you open?

powerbeme

Offshore Agent
Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

As others here on the forum I'm new to all this things and don't have a clue what to do and what may be the best for my situation.

I'm an affiliate and working with clickbank and similar systems to make my profits for the daily living.

I read that clickbank is accepting both Seychelles and Cyprus offshore company's to make payments to. I was wondering what will be best for me!

The fee to register a Seychelles company and to register a Cyprus company is different, means it is more expensive to register the latter. Say I just want to save taxes and privacy isn't any issue what would you suggest?

You may want to ask clickbank if they accept Seychelles companies to be affiliate for their services... I know there is another thread here on the forum about clickbank and Seychelles company and I think it says there is no problem at all doing so.

Most often a Seychelles company may be sufficient if it is only affiliate marketing you are into.

Reactions: powerbeme
For all business models where you are not in need of an merchant account to process credit cards, a Seychelles company will be sufficient for the small and micro business. That's an general speaking suggestion, not a one size fits all!