Our valued sponsor

Cyprus visa

COLTEO

Bronze Member
Oct 20, 2023
london
Visit site
I am currently planning an extended stay in Cyprus, and I am seeking advice on the best way to obtain a visa to stay there for one year. I have heard about different options, but I would like firsthand information.

There is one particular visa called "visitor's visa" , it runs for one year. It can be obtained before entering the country,but also if you enter with a tourist visa ( 90 days) you can transforn it to the visitors visa mentioned. I have assumed that you are a third country ( non EU ) national.

Il existe un visa particulier appelé « visa de visiteur », il est valable un an. Il peut être obtenu avant d'entrer dans le pays, mais aussi si vous entrez avec un visa touristique (90 jours) vous pouvez le transformer en visa de visiteur mentionné. J'ai supposé que vous êtes un ressortissant d'un pays tiers (hors
Yes, I am outside the EU. I would like to have a visa that allows me to work and study
What budget should I plan?

There is no way to get before the visa directly to Cyprus because in my country there is no embassy of Cyprus even neighboring countries?

That's cool! As far as I know, they introduced some requirements to hire like you need like $100k eur or something like that on the company account
The business visas I'm familiar with require 200-250K.

Can you hire me too?
probably just adds a layer of complexity that I don't need right now. The whole process has been frustrating and difficult enough up to this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: yngmind