Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Vs Isle of Man

Thank you again, its getting more clearly.
Ill have residency in a zero/low tax on dividend country, so I am not a perpetual traveller from that point of view where I get the bank account, bc it doesnt have 183 days rule. Between residence country and IOM should be DTA to not pay taxes in resident country on IOM's company profit.

Does it make sense?

Transferwise or Revolut could work for IOM?

all the best

FYI: I have changed my post, maybe you have seen the first version of it.

I agree with you this UK+salary is my other consideritation. But I should pick personal tax residency wisely, bc usally there is a different between tax for salaray from abroad and dividens from abroad.

Sorry, I thought you said you were resident in a no-tax country. If you want to receive dividends, I don’t think you can find a lower corporate tax rate than 5% (Malta/Lithuania). You can claim expenses, so then it will effectively be even a bit lower than 5%. But it would be important that the requirements for corporate tax residency/permanent establishment are satisfied.
If I were you, I would just talk to some service providers and ask what kind of structure they would recommend for your case and how much it would cost.

Latest Threads