Data entry Job

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
Do anyone know a data entry site that i wont pay anything to join with them and I can start right away? I really need a job thats legit and doesn't scam us. I think data entry can help me make money. But a lot of sites require payments to start there data entry jobs and that often makes me think its a scam, Anyone can help me find one ?
 

rkbehera1

Corporate Services
Business Angel
The last part of your discussion post is correct.Any website that demands money to give you work or rewards is scam.Ninety Nine percent of the Data entry sites are scam.So never be caught in their net.You can earn good money from standard forum sites those who offer nice rate for posting.But it is quality of posts that always matters.
 

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
rkbehera1 said:
The last part of your discussion post is correct.Any website that demands money to give you work or rewards is scam.Ninety Nine percent of the Data entry sites are scam.So never be caught in their net.You can earn good money from standard forum sites those who offer nice rate for posting.But it is quality of posts that always matters.
I agree but there aren't many forums that pay for posting as far as i have seen. Or maybe i haven't come across such forums yet. I dont think my quality of posting is that bad to not take part in such activities so maybe you can suggest any forums if any which i can join?
 

tongyun

Offshore Agent
dilip1456 said:
Do anyone know a data entry site that i wont pay anything to join with them and I can start right away? I really need a job thats legit and doesn't scam us. I think data entry can help me make money. But a lot of sites require payments to start there data entry jobs and that often makes me think its a scam, Anyone can help me find one ?
Any company that makes you pay money to work for them is one that you should definitely stay away from. I've had online jobs where all I've had to do is apply or send in a resume. Run from those sites that want your money.
 

Machida

Offshore Agent
It’s right that you stay away from those sites which require you to pay something just to get a job.


One site that I know that compiles a lot of legitimate online job is WALLETBOOSTER.
 

dilip1456

Offshore Agent
Machida said:
It’s right that you stay away from those sites which require you to pay something just to get a job.
One site that I know that compiles a lot of legitimate online job is WALLETBOOSTER.
Hey can you please give me the link for the site? And hope the kind of job they offer is strictly Data entry. That would be of great help. Thanks for the response. :)
 

AstralEclipse

Offshore Agent
There are a lot of legit offline Data Entry jobs, but I have yet to find any online which were legit. People keep insisting to me that legit online Data Entry is out there, but i'll believe it when I see it.
 

Machida

Offshore Agent
dilip1456 said:
Hey can you please give me the link for the site? And hope the kind of job they offer is strictly Data entry. That would be of great help. Thanks for the response. :)
I never say that they are the ones that are providing some jobs. All I say is that they are listing those sites that provide legitimate online jobs.


If you are really serious about finding a data entry job then enough with the talk and go to that site. Just type in your browser “WALLETBOOSTER.COM”.
 
Top