Our valued sponsor

Declaration of dividend template/sample?

Reborn

Jul 11, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I own a Belize IBC, i.e. I'm the only shareholder, and now I want to pay myself some of the profits as dividends. This is the first time doing so.

If I understand correctly, the board of directors has to decide that a dividend is to be paid to the shareholders. I am not on the board of directors, however I have a power of attorney to make this decision. Therefore, I believe I can create a declaration of dividend and sign it myself.

My question is, does anyone have a template/sample contract for this document (declaration of dividend)?

How do you guys in a similar situation do it when you have to pay yourself a dividend from your own company?

Thanks.

My question is, does anyone have a template/sample contract for this document (declaration of dividend)?
You want to ask your agent to help you with these documents or to refer you to some lawyer in Belize that can help you with it.

Actually if it is Belize you can just take out the money and tax it in your homw country. No one in Belize will ever care about that.

Reactions: Reborn
Thanks for the quick reply, Admin.

I'm guessing that the bank that I'm transferring the money to (in another country, not Belize) or the tax authority in the country I live in (Cyprus) might possibly care about that document some time..? Although I doubt it, it might be best to have it just in case.

I live in (Cyprus) might possibly care about that document some time..?
They will care. However, since you live in Cyprus you want to consult a local tax lawyer and ask him how the tax regulations apply for a Seychelles company that send you dividends!

I know you have a Belize company right now as you claim, but for the future it may be of interest to you to change it to a Seychelles corp. ! Note, I only advise you to do so, I don't say there is anything to win doing so, that's an expert that know it.

Latest Threads