Our valued sponsor

Delaware company where to open?

You can incorporate a company in Delaware quite easely but you won't get any bank account if you don't have a SSN!

You can open a Cyprus bank account or Seychelles bank account that's what we can offer but I'm sure there may be other countires where you can open an account for a US company.

I have similar need: I want to open a Delaware company and an account in some US bank. The reason for that is because I don't want to show that payments go to some bank in Europe, I prefer that payments go to US-registered firm with an account in some bank in USA.

If a citizen of Kazakhstan registers an LLC in Delaware, what's the way to open a bank account in USA? I'm citizen of Canada also and I can personally come to the states to open that account. The thing is that this company is supposed to be registered in the name of my uncle. Can I be his legal representative to open that account? What's the procedure for that?

If a citizen of Kazakhstan registers an LLC in Delaware, what's the way to open a bank account in USA?
Een doing so will not help you in the process to open a bank account in the USA, since this requires a SSN & EIN number which only US citizens have. In other words, it is almost impossible to open a US bank account for foreigners, only option there may be(I never tried this) is to open a US bank account through your current bank.