Our valued sponsor

Delaware LLC?

Donnel

Sep 27, 2016
Visit site
Is it cheap?
Anonymous?
Legal?

I mean technically LLC is flow through entity for tax purpose according to US law.

I am an indonesian citizen.

Delaware state will ask me for $300 per year and that's it.

What about indonesian government? What about if one day an indonesian judge say oh, according to american law, delaware LLC is a flow through entity. That means the tax flow through you and that means you must pay tax on it. Oh you don't. So you're death. That kind of thing.

It doesn't seem to make sense that US law may affect how Indonesian judges do. From Indonesian's point of view, delaware LLC is a US entity that should not affect tax in Indonesia in anyway.

To be safe, I think I am just going to buy seyceles corporation from admin.

But just a thought. What do you think about this? Any use of delaware LLC?

Reactions: negon
I see what you mean.
I wonder whether the US IRS automatically passes information about you to Indonesia. They are two agreements in place between Indonesia & USA for tax information exchange: FATCA and Double tax treaty agreement:

Indonesia - Tax Treaty Documents

There is also FATCA:
Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)

Please let me know, i would be curious to know if the US gov passes information about an indonesian taxapayer to the indonesian tax authorities.

For your information, there is no other countries, no other jurisdiction on earth that gather and exchange as much information on tax as the USA.

Reactions: negon
I would not recommend to incorporate your business in the USA if privacy matters. If it's for obtaining an merchant account it's different story.
For me, privacy issue means tax issue. In particular, IRS issue. taking into account they have the technology, all the people who have incorporated a Delaware LLC and who make money out of US sources, will receive in the next year a letter from the IRS wherever they are located in the world, asking them to pay taxes. When this will happen it will hit hard.

Latest Threads