Our valued sponsor

Delaware offshore company pay no tax, please help?

henrick

Offshore Agent
Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I have been pleased to read all the valuable information on the forum,however, still I have a few questions which I seem not to be able to find here.

- Does a Delaware company (USA Company) pay any corporate tax?

- Who can help to incorporate a Delaware company?

- What may be the benefits compared to a Seychelles or Cyprus company?

- Is it possible to open a Internation bank account account for the Delaware company i.e. Cyprus, Seychelles, Caribbean?

Thank's for your help in advanced.

- Does a Delaware company (USA Company) pay any corporate tax?
No it does not pay any corporate tax, that's one of the main reasons for why people incorporate a company there.

- Who can help to incorporate a Delaware company?
It may not be difficult to find someone who can help you, otherwise we can do this as well.

- What may be the benefits compared to a Seychelles or Cyprus company?
Difficult to say, your question would recommend detailed information about your goals and your personal interests.

- Is it possible to open a Internation bank account account for the Delaware company i.e. Cyprus, Seychelles, Caribbean?
Yes you can open a bank account with any bank worldwide so in Cyprus and of course also in the Caribbean.

Last edited:
Reactions: john
For inquiries about costs and services of the Delaware company, please be so kind and submit a ticket to our sales support: Select a department - Offshore Company Formation -

Reactions: henrick
warrior said:
what makes Delaware special?
Here are a few articles / links you may want to read:

The Advantages and Disadvantages of Delaware Company Formation | Offshore Company Formation

/forum/f5/delaware-offshore-company-any-good-18452/

and here...

The Benefits of Delaware Company Formation | PRLog

Last edited:
Reactions: henrick and john
divx said:
I was travelling in US and was able to open an account with my passport and another id with picture like driving license. Not a problem at all for foreigners.
What love to hear which bank that has opened a bank account for you in the whole USA without a SSN number.

frostboss said:
What love to hear which bank that has opened a bank account for you in the whole USA without a SSN number.
Me to :) I don't believe that this is at all possible. However, sometimes one can still be surprised:p