Our valued sponsor

Delaware or Nevis Attorney who?

hungryit

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
I want to know a good attorney in Delaware and Nevis actually I look into both states for a new business that I want to incorporate there. The problem is when Googling attorney or law firm there pubs up 1000nds of websites with lawyers.. I don't know who to choose!

Do you have any experience with an attorney that is good in company formation in Delaware or Nevis then please post here. I'm need it soon.

Great shares. I would at any time choose St.Kitts and Nevis over Delaware just because of privacy!

Don't easily trust websites you searched in Google. Some of them are not even legit. Its better to get feedback from your friends or here about a laywer before hiring them for your business. Goodluck

Delaware company has to pay 0% tax right? do you know if you use stripe.com for processing with an Delaware company if you have to pay tax? I read someone posted in another thread that you have to pay tax then!?!

I don't know, I took a Delaware company formation too.. just in case I need it. I have a huge budget so it's not a big thing.
So you have 2 companies. Can you say what company pay tax? according to this thread the Delaware does if you let Stripe.com/atlas create the company in Delaware?!

What if we do a simple Delaware company formation with some agent or an attorney?

Latest Threads