Our valued sponsor

Desperate in need to find a bank account to receive wire transfers?

Hello, I would Like to Upgrade my Account, Please do you accept PayPal, Because that is the Only Option i have as a Payment method Now.

Regards,
please check the link before you make such posts, paypal is standard! and don't turn this thread into something different than the topic please!

Sorry for not updating the thread before now. I have forgot about it :confused: Today I use mistertango for banking after the lost of leupay account! all great now.

Mistertango doesn't provide a direct IBAN to receive SWIFT transfers. Do they?
If you receive from countries outside SEPA, They have to send the transfer in the name of mistertango and add a reference. Right?
thanks

Mistertango doesn't provide a direct IBAN to receive SWIFT transfers. Do they?
I have direct IBAN for my account, not shared!

If you receive from countries outside SEPA, They have to send the transfer in the name of mistertango and add a reference. Right?
I have not tried that, good question I will ask their support to get this question answered!

I have direct IBAN for my account, not shared!

I have not tried that, good question I will ask their support to get this question answered!
Hi @footlocker Yes, I know they provide a direct IBAN but I as far as I'm aware, it's only meant to be used within SEPA area. That's why I raised the second question whether is possible to receive SWIFT transfers directly with that IBAN or if they use a shared account for that. I hope they answer you soon! Thanks.

Hi Everyone!
I also need to get paid by wire transfer into an US account, I contacted TransferWise and they cannot provide me an ACH account in USA because I am from Argentina. Anyone knows another option?
Take vacations in Miami and take care of business. You should not have any problems and setup with multiple backups will serve you well for years. Also Transferwise suspended service to Argentina due to "excessive currency fluctuation".

Hey Admin I wasn’t trying to promote myself I don’t offer any services. I I just know somebody who paid several several thousand dollars to a site for this bank contact info and I didn’t think it would be right that I put it on it worldwide forum Especially because I wasn’t the one that paid for it. So I apologize it wasn’t my intention to promote myself.

Hello, I would Like to Upgrade my Account, Please do you accept PayPal, Because that is the Only Option i have as a Payment method Now.

Regards,
You may have figured it out already, but here is the link to upgrade your account https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades

Not possible as far as I know as of now to received swift at all with mistertango as they haven’t got swift
Is anyone still using Mister Tango for their EMI needs?

Latest Threads