Our valued sponsor

Disguising Bank Cards

mrBobby

Jun 15, 2018
Visit site
I know this is a bit of a weird topic, but I figure it was an appropriate question to ask since a lot of us probably own a handful of cards in a bunch of different names. I personally have a few cards and unfortunately I travel a lot. I've recently started thinking of ways to disguise my cards encase someone came upon them. I'm not sure what the consequences are for possessing cards under different names and I don't want to find out. Before EMV chips were a thing, I use to simply clone my cards onto other cards that didn't have names on them. Now however that doesn't seem possible so i'm trying to explore other avenues. One interesting tech that seems to be coming out are the smart credit cards that can hold data for multiple credit cards, like the FUZE product. Unfortunately, FUZE cards don't currently feature chip capabilities. They claim in Q3 that they will, however, I have my doubts that they will successfully implement this feature. I was even thinking of attempting to modify the cards themselves by flattening out the embossed section with the name on it and then re-embossing a company name or something like that. I'd love to hear any tricks or tips for hiding or disguising your bank cards.

Reactions: negon
Honestly i have no idea how you can disguise a card but about the risk i think it s like cannabis
If you have 2-3 grams nothing will happen to you, if you have 100 grams...well tonight you sleep in jail.
Another example , in the past i had always between 7-8 mobiles phones on me. Once at airport they checked me, results i have seat with them 1 hour.. at the end nothing and let me go. it was just not a good time

Reactions: mrBobby