Our valued sponsor

DIY Dubai Visa Setup

liroyb

Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking to obtain UAE golden visa via bank term deposit (without forming a company), do I need any local service provider to guide me through the process, or the process is simple enough for independent investor to setup on his own?

Also, do I need to apply for certain visa before arriving, or the deposit can be done while on tourist visa?

You can do it yourself...

1)You can visit AMer center who help you get the Golden Visa....There are many..

2)Or you can visit

Also, do I need to apply for certain visa before arriving, or the deposit can be done while on tourist visa?
For Golden visa Yes, You can apply for this ICP Smart Services

If you are familiar with Dubai system...Go ahead there will be no problem.....But If you are newbie for Dubai....You can get it but you have to faces some shocks, hassle and had to waste a lot of time...
Give you real life example ......
One person wants a Real Estate Golden visa, so He went to Amer center ....He submitted his application at AMer center....After few weeks when nothing Happened....He went to amer center to check what happened with his application ...to his surprise he found out that Amer center does not Process Real estate golden visa..It is only done though DLD golden Cube (Dubai Land Department - Request for Golden Visa - Investor not get me wrong that AMer center are not helpful ....they are super helpful....but sometime low/entry level employee does not know whole procedure in Detail.......So there will be chance of wasting your time.........If you are happy with facing this type of challenge you can surely DIY....BUt you just want Golden visa without any hassle ...Hire some PRO.....Keep in mind that Carefully choose your PRO.....some PRO also are big time waster and crook type of people....

Time = Money
You can save time by hiring PRO....and have to face minimum challenge or difficulty...

Last edited:
I'm looking to obtain UAE golden visa via bank term deposit (without forming a company), do I need any local service provider to guide me through the process,
Yes
or the process is simple enough for independent investor to setup on his own?
Don't, you have enough money to qualify for a golden visa, So make sure to do this the right way
Tourist visa is enough.

Reactions: M4S

1)You can visit AMer center who help you get the Golden Visa....There are many..

2)Or you can visit

If you are familiar with Dubai system...Go ahead there will be no problem.....But If you are newbie for Dubai....You can get it but you have to faces some shocks, hassle and had to waste a lot of time...
One person wants a Real Estate Golden visa, so He went to Amer center ....He submitted his application at AMer center....After few weeks when nothing Happened....He went to amer center to check what happened with his application ...to his surprise he found out that Amer center does not Process Real estate golden visa..It is only done though DLD golden Cube (Dubai Land Department - Request for Golden Visa - Investor not get me wrong that AMer center are not helpful ....they are super helpful....but sometime low/entry level employee does not know whole procedure in Detail.......So there will be chance of wasting your time.........If you are happy with facing this type of challenge you can surely DIY....BUt you just want Golden visa without any hassle ...Hire some PRO.....Keep in mind that Carefully choose your PRO.....some PRO also are big time waster and crook type of people....

Time = Money
You can save time by hiring PRO....and have to face minimum challenge or difficulty...
I've approached several providers I've been getting the impression that they are non so keen to deal with me

2)Or you can visit

Time = Money
I’ve approached several different service providers and received the impression that they aren’t so keen to deal with cases that aren’t involving company formation (and therefore no recurring billing for them) - Is there anyone in particular that you would recommend?

Yes

Don't, you have enough money to qualify for a golden visa, So make sure to do this the right way

Tourist visa is enough.
I’ve approached several different service providers and received the impression that they aren’t so keen to deal with cases that aren’t involving company formation (and therefore no recurring billing for them) - Is there anyone in particular that you would recommend?

What's the goal of getting a Golden Visa?

If you plan on living here in Dubai you might want to consider buying a property and getting a visa that way.
You'll need a place to live anyways.

If you don't want to own any property in UAE/or spend money on that, you can form a freezone company in the cheapest zone available, do nothing with it and still have your visa (renews every two years), company trade license renews yearly.

But before doing that better come to Dubai and spend a couple of months here.

Reactions: M4S
What's the goal of getting a Golden Visa?

If you plan on living here in Dubai you might want to consider buying a property and getting a visa that way.
You'll need a place to live anyways.

If you don't want to own any property in UAE/or spend money on that, you can form a freezone company in the cheapest zone available, do nothing with it and still have your visa (renews every two years), company trade license renews yearly.

But before doing that better come to Dubai and spend a couple of months here.

As a visa and Emirates ID holder, is there any way to obtain mailing address + utility bill or rental agreement without actually owning or renting property?

You've experienced this yearly requirement with personal account, or corporate account?
Personal - banks don't care - you can put hotel as address or just about anything.

But one of the UAE banks we have account with requires Ejari for address verification for business account each year (for past 3 years now).

Personal - banks don't care - you can put hotel as address or just about anything.

But one of the UAE banks we have account with requires Ejari for address verification for business account each year (for past 3 years now).

So when I’ll just arrive and open personal account for making the deposit required for golden visa (prior to obtaining the visa & Emirates ID, when I'm still under ''tourist'' status), the bank would set my address to the one abroad, or to the Dubai hotel I’ll stay in?

If you have Emirates ID - bank won't care much about your address (as people move all the time, change flats etc).

If you're not resident (don't have visa/emirates id) - then I guess the bank may look at you as a client a bit different.

Also, living in a hotel in Dubai is pretty common.
Many hotels offer long stay packages (monthly rates).
This is especially useful to people without Emirates ID (as without it it's difficult or even impossible for them to rent long term apartment).

It's always better to put a local address so the bank doesn't report to your home country (under CRS).
But speak about this with your RM.

If you have Emirates ID - bank won't care much about your address (as people move all the time, change flats etc).

If you're not resident (don't have visa/emirates id) - then I guess the bank may look at you as a client a bit different.

Also, living in a hotel in Dubai is pretty common.
Many hotels offer long stay packages (monthly rates).
This is especially useful to people without Emirates ID (as without it it's difficult or even impossible for them to rent long term apartment).

It's always better to put a local address so the bank doesn't report to your home country (under CRS).
But speak about this with your RM.
Yes I'm aware that it's always better to put a local address and that's also my intention, I was just trying to figure out if the banks there (let's say ENBD) would be okay with it, or they will insist to open the personal account under my address abroad until I will complete the visa process?

Latest Threads