Our valued sponsor

DLS and Fred MIA

Theoffshoreguy69

Apr 17, 2020
Visit site
Hi,

For months I have been trying to get a hold of Fred from DLS, or anyone at DLS .... yes I understand the company closed down but the lack of professionalism even back then is astonishing(by the way if it wouldn't be for someone posting the actual out of business letter on here I wouldn't even know, I never received an email or anything)... its all very sad as people on here literally "Vouched" for him...
at the end of the day I got my company but ended up with none of the other services that I was charged for.... none of my emails have been answered.

A literal nightmare....

Hi,

For months I have been trying to get a hold of Fred from DLS, or anyone at DLS .... yes I understand the company closed down but the lack of professionalism even back then is astonishing(by the way if it wouldn't be for someone posting the actual out of business letter on here I wouldn't even know, I never received an email or anything)... its all very sad as people on here literally "Vouched" for him...
at the end of the day I got my company but ended up with none of the other services that I was charged for.... none of my emails have been answered.

A literal nightmare....
What other services did you buy?

well for myself got an email and service provided was as outlined.
Furthermore Ive met personally a bunch of folks who had the same experience as me.
regarding professionalism, wait until you hang around there and you see a whole new level of it ;)

Reactions: wellington and jafo
Hi,

A literal nightmare....
I agree with @JackAlabama. While Fred was here, he was awesome. He is very competent. Now, he closed up shop. The NEW uncertainty and shenanigans of Dubai created a hostile working environment for Fred. Fred chose to move on and abandon a toxic working environment he no longer enjoyed. Who in their right mind can blame him? :rolleyes:

Also, his health was suffering due to all these additional "complications." Hence, why I ALWAYS encourage us to understand the process and try to do things ourselves so we aren't too dependent on others. Tragedies happen. Life happens.

I was starting the process with Fred but had my doubts about Dubai (NOT Fred) and those in Dubai who could summon a "large gang" to surround me. :rolleyes:

Fred had NO control over the tomfoolery and vicissitudes in Dubai...
Here's my last interaction with Fred in June of 2023...

1709811676583.png

I don't blame him in the least for abandoning this bipolar and unpredictable business. I hope he has found peace and a much better career. :cool:

What other services did you buy?

well for myself got an email and service provided was as outlined.
Furthermore Ive met personally a bunch of folks who had the same experience as me.
regarding professionalism, wait until you hang around there and you see a whole new level of it ;)
I read somewhere here in the forum that he offered to former DLS clients some kind of an "Inner Circle". Any of his former clients here on the forum used this service?

Reactions: jafo
We were notified of his departure back then. Had no problems with Fred and his services. We were contacted about the inner circle services but due to the hysterics of everything on the Dubai side (not Fred’s side) at the time - getting ourselves compliant with the new rules - we didn’t go for it. We were also unclear on what the inner circle would actually provide for us.

Reactions: JoeyMess and jafo
Unfortunately that's not the experience I've had, of course I can only speak for myself but my experience was someone eager to take my money and upon receiving it going for extended
periods without answering me... then never sent me an email saying going out of business while his site is still fully active even still displaying prices = Shady ...

• Wow
Unfortunately that's not the experience I've had, of course I can only speak for myself but my experience was someone eager to take my money and upon receiving it going for extended
periods without answering me... then never sent me an email saying going out of business while his site is still fully active even still displaying prices = Shady ...
We read your specific case and we acknowledge that some people may have fallen through the cracks, but what exactly do you want us to do about it now?
What is the solution you require from us? :rolleyes:

At least DLS Dubai made sure to say goodbye politely and inform all their clients and partners, including OCT here. It's always a tragedy when a good company with great support and services has to shut down just when things are at their best.

We hope for a reunion with Fred and a new business at some point.

well if you got the company set up as you said you have received, most of the funds have been used up anyway. Freds markup was not that high especially compared to what other charge. Esp. there was one with a nice youtube channel charging quite a pretty penny for basically the same.
Especially with banking, you need to walk alone in the end and get the hang of things yourself. But today afaik theres a simple working solution which is way easier than anything available 4 years ago.