Our valued sponsor

Do Autoblogs Make Money?

Fliba

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Ive been doing quite alot of research in autoblogs and people claim to make a decent amount of money from adsense..

I believe you need quite a few sites to get going all related to a niche and you can link together creating a "blog farm"

Has anyone on DP have much success?

I have started a blog for a few month ago, have some adsense on it and it already has a PR1 so I think it is worth to go for it, Ive used about 1 hour for the installation and additional 10 min. a day to promote it.

Blogging can be time consuming if you want to built up a good one which also get some money for you. I never seen this auto pilot blogs, I will do some research and see if it is something for me, looks good if you can money without doing something.

I’ve been seeing a lot of blogs like this but I don’t think that they could make much money because the contents are just being scraped out from other blogs. Google doesn’t like this; I think that they would go penalized after a while.

fila1 said:
Blogging can be time consuming if you want to built up a good one which also get some money for you. I never seen this auto pilot blogs, I will do some research and see if it is something for me, looks good if you can money without doing something.
I think there's no such thing as money without doing, especially with AdSense. You need to work your but off to achieve SEO results and tweak content to achieve good money with AdSense.