Our valued sponsor

Do Bankera freeze accounts, any bad experience with them?

pastet89

Dec 13, 2021
Europe
Visit site
Bankera is quite popular on this forum and I'd appreciate it if anyone can share if they have had bad experience with them objectively.

By bad experience I mean freezing of account, blocking funds, stopping to reply or replying nonsense so eventually the money is lost (forever blocked) by them.

I registered with them and I read some user on this forum transacted "hundreds of thousands" with them with zero issues.

Usually, whenever I deal with EMIs, I am careful and I split the amounts. After a few 3 digits transfers with no issues (the last one a few days ago), I decided to try 4 digits, around 1500.
This time I got an email asking for an explanation for the purpose of the transfer and account evidence (it was coming from a crypto exchange), and until then the transfer was put on hold.

I must admit that after I provided that they were ultra fast (probably under an hour if not faster) to process the transfer so no issues so far.

But, if they are going to ask for 1000-ish for such things, I would feel nervous to process there 5, let alone 6 figures. With Vivid Money I was doing 5K per day for a few days in a row, no questions asked - but Vivid eventually closed my account.

So, how much can I rely on Bankera, and if I start to process bigger funds there, even if they ask for explanation and temporarily block the transfers, what is the worst that can happen: return the transfer back in a matter of days, or block it forever so the money is virtually lost? There are too many horror EMI related stories out there, especially if there is no physical office and you rely on a website that makes you extra nervous.

So has anyone experienced prolonged or permanent block of funds with them, any bad experiences?

Latest Threads