Our valued sponsor

Do you believe in tax evasion in the long term?

Do you believe that's possible to evade tax for the long term with the right offshore company structure? Or better to look into tax avoidance? Or even just to structure my business in a way to pay lowest tax possible? What you think?
If your not afraid of the tax office in your country you can structure a pretty tight offshore company setup which will stand most authorities from being penetrated. Just keep in mind nothing is 100% so there is always a small risk left that something will went wrong and they catch you. The amount you will cheat or evade will let you know it is worth it.

Reactions: jorge
Tax evasion is not legal!! Why would you run the risk to hide money from the tax office when you can find many good suggestions around the net to avoid to do any crime which tax evasion is!?
second that and you don't want to avoid to pay tax in your country where you live. Tax is not bad it helps to keep criminals away from your doors and make the streets a more secure place to be.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Well well, we shouldn't discuss this topic public nor should anyone go for a strategy like that. As a business owner you want to safe as much money as possible and pay less tax as possible. So you will find your ways around the entire system by the help of professional tax lawyers and consultancies. There is almost no reason to do something illegal when everything can be done legit!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Rather than evade tax, reduction is in place here to be discussed. I would say with the wealth of opportunities and with a very good tax lawyer & adviser to help you then it is possible to achieve huge tax savings totally legally. I would avoid any construction that isn't legit if possible that will safe you from alot of headache and troubles.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Rather than evade tax' date=' reduction is in place here to be discussed. I would say with the wealth of opportunities and with a very good tax lawyer & adviser to help you then it is possible to achieve huge tax savings totally legally. I would avoid any construction that isn't legit if possible that will safe you from alot of headache and troubles.[/quote']
I totally agree with you about this.

Rather than evade tax' date=' reduction is in place here to be discussed. I would say with the wealth of opportunities and with a very good tax lawyer & adviser to help you then it is possible to achieve huge tax savings totally legally. I would avoid any construction that isn't legit if possible that will safe you from alot of headache and troubles.[/quote']
Yeah tax reduction and how we can get rid of it legally is what we should discuss. Loan agreements and real offshore entities backed up by lawyers and tax advisers are the key to tax freedom.

Latest Threads