Our valued sponsor

Do you believe in tax evasion in the long term?

Tax evasion is not at all the way to go. Look into bring down the tax rate to a minimum that will last for the long term.

Reactions: alain
There is no minimum you need to have, but for sure this is not a solution for only a few thousands euro or dollars.

You may simply establish a Foundation with a IBC and some offshore banking so you may be good to go.

Reactions: pontiacG8
I god perfect consultancy work done for below 500 EURO - everything is setup and is working fine for me. Would not have been able to do so my self.!
By WHO? and what exactly did you achieve?

Personally I'm not a fan of tax evasion even I know some doing it. I rather structure my business the way I reduce the tax most efficient.

CClogic could have all the means to talk to the government about tax exemptions. Administrations always give incentives to investors, may they be foreign or local. This happens in almost all the countries in the world. It is just a matter of time until you will learn them and beat their policies to your advantage.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Why would they do that, only if they want to get rid of their clients they would have a need to do so. I believe it is pretty safe for us to setup companies through them after all they have been in business in 6 years from what I see in the footer of this forum.

I did not mean to bash them. They are already an established business when it comes to helping offshore companies. They have been doing it good enough that so many companies already trust them. I just want to say that they can ask the government to give better deals because the government believes in them already.

Latest Threads