Our valued sponsor

Do you care too much about what people think about you?

akanks123

Offshore Agent
Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I am one of those people that I care about my reputation. I try to present myself well and try not to have people think bad of me. I do worry about what people think of me. It can come back to haunt you later in life if they think poorly about you. I do think if someone does have a bad reputation that they should have a chance to reedeem themselves. To prove to the public that they are not who they think they are. Before making a judgement on someone people should get to know the person and not just listen to what everyone is telling them. I really do care about peoples thoughts and opinions about me. It is very important to me but there are some people out there that will lie and make a mocary out of a person that is a good hearted and all around a good person. Its makes it hard when people that don't even know you make bad accusations against you. It affects the way people think of you and it can also effect your life as it goes on.

I don’t like to put too much attention to that because I was once very sensitive that when people are talking about me. I get all freaked out.

Now I don’t are what they think about me. They can think whatever they want to but I am not going to be affected.

before, i m so worried what other people think about me but as i became matured my perception in life had changed. i began to realized that worrying what other people think about me will just give me a split headache or worst a heart attack. so now i don't mind anymore because for me nobody is perfect anybody can make mistakes.

Latest Threads