Our valued sponsor

Do you guys have any passive income business ?

I setup an affiliate site like many others have done, it is 4 years ago. It makes me 1500 dollar a month - not much but it is good for spending on nonsense.

You just need to make use of Google AD's system and buy lot's of high quality traffic, make a good and real blog so it will be doing money.

Thats funny that you mention this I am actually going through an affiliate course at the moment to set up some affiliate sites.

YouTube is the opposite of passive, you need to constantly produce new videos. Look at all the YouTube personalities going crazy and running out of ideas for new videos...
Same for Amazon, if you got a high margin business the competition is right around the corner about to copy you and kill your margins.
Funny that you say that for youtube yes very exhausting, I used to do podcasts an man it consumed so much but what I did not I make news about others like for example hip hop. I just have a VA do the voiceover and we put videos of that artist. Kind of like a news channel if that makes sense. There is always something going on with artists

Amazon I do agree margins are 10% but you can do multiple stores at once.

I setup an affiliate site like many others have done, it is 4 years ago. It makes me 1500 dollar a month - not much but it is good for spending on nonsense.

You just need to make use of Google AD's system and buy lot's of high quality traffic, make a good and real blog so it will be doing money.
I'd definitely like to hear more about how that process works.

It's pretty hard to generate an income truly passively, it's usually just garbage sold to the naive dreamers (or those who think the internet owes them a living) in terms of courses, ebooks, etc.

An affiliate site is definitely not passive. But it can at least make money while you sleep. I run a few websites and have taken weeks off while they still continue to earn, but you get bored tbh, there are only so many things to do in a day, and there's always something to scale, test or try on a site.

Forex and it is managed. It is an easy way to lose money.
That may be very true.

There are people that put a blog on autopilot that I know of and with some advanced software update it with videos, articles and even comments that get shared on social media make some decent money on it every month.

Reactions: newbieshore
Where can I learn more about

- high yield saving accounts and CDs in exotic currencies.
Georgia has some really good interest rates on CDs. Just make sure you know how you're going to use the money that you get back. This bank, for example, lets you also buy in USD or EUR at lower rates which will be easier to work with (but that maybe defeats the purpose a bit?). With developing countries and currencies, you have to be wary of political movements, but my personal opinion is that Georgia is stable and popular enough now that it offers a bit more safety and respectability in banking than in certain other countries. It's also an interesting place for real estate currently and other investment opportunities.

Reactions: Risehigh

Latest Threads