Do you have experience with these UAE based foreign exchanges?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

azb1

Mentor Group Gold
UAE foregin exchanges services are famous for __________ ( You know the answer). Just go with it and find what really happen on the ground. certain tic ticks, no body going to share on internet.

debudubai

UAE foregin exchanges services are famous for __________ ( You know the answer). Just go with it and find what really happen on the ground. certain tic ticks, no body going to share on internet.
hmm, ok. perhaps i'm naive. can you elaborate a bit or send me a DM on here? everything i'm planning to do is kosher as they say, so.

debudubai

@Fred @JackAlabama do any of you please have any viewpoints on the above exchanges?

Also, Fred will you be in Dubai throughout July? I may need your assistance as I'm not happy with my local service provider.

azb1

Mentor Group Gold
hmm, ok. perhaps i'm naive. can you elaborate a bit or send me a DM on here? everything i'm planning to do is kosher as they say, so.
Come to Dubai. And try to understanding How Dubai economy and things run.

debudubai

Come to Dubai. And try to understanding How Dubai economy and things run.
not particularly helpful. can you perhaps share as you have experience with these things, do any of these exchanges have the ability to offer an iban number?

Latest Threads