Our valued sponsor

Do you have feedbacks for "Seychelles offshore"

Opl48

Jun 21, 2019
Visit site
It's not spam, but delete if you think it is.

Hello

I have been looking for a offshore company creation agents,
talk to a few and after the first emails answers get long to come and finally no answer at all.

I have read the mentor section list but I'd like to know about this one, as the communication has been good up to now.

The address is offshore sc with a point in the middle. I post it as searching for the name in google would bring anything but this one...

So If you have feedbacks, especially bad ones or just why you wouldn't use it, I would be please to hear it.

Regards

Do you have any link to the website, if they are part of Fidelity your are good to go, no problems at all.

You can use them they are good.

Reactions: Opl48
Good to hear this, I’m presently is discussions with them.

I’m hearing though that the Seychelles IBC and other associated structures are going to go down the same route as others whereby the Seychelles roll over to the OECD and repeal legislation removing the obvious tax and compliance advances....

I’d be keen to know further details before I begin making decisions on a new Jurisdiction.

Seychelles seem to change to something which isn't working for anyone any longer who seek privacy and easy company maintainance. This is how it goes for most of the offshore jurisdiction we know today.

Anyway, what exactly do you want to do with this company? If you can explain a little more I may be able to help you with additional answers and suggestions.

Thanks for the reply. Like most I’m looking for the usual combination of anonymity, very easy compliance (no accounting and tax/annual returns) and maintenance and low tax. I’m not getting too hung up on a new jurisdiction being zero tax.

My business is professional consulting therefore not what might be deemed high risk. The company will contract with already established clients to offer the professional consulting services.

Reactions: JohnLocke
My business is professional consulting therefore not what might be deemed high risk. The company will contract with already established clients to offer the professional consulting services.
What would your clients say to deal with a Seychelles company?