Our valued sponsor

Do you know a good company ? Review please

planet

Offshore Agent
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I need to hire a company to set me up an offshore company / Bank Account / Merchant account. Ideally a company that could also advise me on the best options for my business needs as I am hesitating between Belize, Seychelles etc...

I am new at this and I'd like to know who are the top 3 companies...

Now I know it is a tricky subject because real objective reviews are rare but if it is okay with the admin;

can I ask anyone here to name an "offshore company formation" service that they have used and that wisely advised them as well as set up everything perfectly for them...

For sure we do not have any problems with your thread nor will we restrict anyone as long as the thread isn't advertising or encourage anyone to post misleading information. Actually I find you thread perfectly fine and I do hope this forum will help you.

Now to your question, well it will depend on your budget, if you want to play with the big guys you have to behave like them and have the money required.

Companies like Deloitte, PWC and KPMG are the biggest and the leaders worldwide but I hope you can imagine that they will charge you a fortune for the same service smaller companies in this industry will do.

Well it shows a lot of confidence as a company that you would encourage this. I am looking to incorporate offshore + bank account and merchant account but before I would really like to get a one on one consulting on my case. I understand the hour or so of consulting might be charged as any professional lawyer or accountant would and I am fine with that. Any suggestions?

You are welcome to submit a ticket as well.

Last edited:
planet said:
Well it shows a lot of confidence as a company that you would encourage this. I am looking to incorporate offshore + bank account and merchant account but before I would really like to get a one on one consulting on my case. I understand the hour or so of consulting might be charged as any professional lawyer or accountant would and I am fine with that. Any suggestions?
did you ever got your issues solved and started the incorporation of a offshore company?

Latest Threads