Our valued sponsor

Do you know of a good place to physical register my offshore company?

matthew

Offshore Agent
Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering to move to a beautiful island where no tax exists and almost no laws, just the beach, beautiful girls and silence to do my Internet business, where would you suggest that to be?

I would like to incorporate or move my offshore company to this place as well.

Only requirement I have is no personal income tax and no corporate tax and 100% privacy granted.

That sounds like a description of most Caribbean islands. The hardest part is going to be the almost-no-laws requirement. Are you sure you want to live in such a country?

BVI, Bermuda, and the Caymans are the most developed of the Caribbean islands, and taxation is none or very low. They are also the most expensive islands to live in. You will need a good income to live there, not to mention to even get a residence permit.

Since your business is relating to the internet, Curaçao, Bahamas, and Bermuda have the by far best internet connections.

Many of the islands in the Caribbean charge an income tax on salary, but many do not charge tax on dividends or other forms of income.

Note that for IBCs, a requirement to be exempt from tax is usually that you do not live in the country where the company is incorporated.