Our valued sponsor

Question Do you know trustworthy wealth management advisors like deVere?

Whats wrong with DeVere themselves? They are not cheap but I have met with their sales reps in Switzerland some years ago. They have their own bank also which they acquired some years ago.

I would only go with wealth management company with own in-house bank otherwise you will get nothing but trouble. You can also try amicorp group via their local office in Dubai. Or competitors such as UIBT that also has an in-house bank.

I would have recommended some Swiss banks but like Credit Suisse they are criminals in suits.

P.S It would be awkward to refer a stranger conf/(%. Just shop around until you find one that your comfortable with, is well established and is responsive.

Wealth management 99% of the times consists of selling some s**t funds.
All what you need to know to do better than 99% of “wealth managers” is described here: Investing Demystified: How to Invest Without Speculation and Sleepless Nights (Financial Times Series): Amazon.co.uk: Kroijer, Lars: 9780273781349: Books
I am also quite heavily invested into ETFs (which apparently is what the book suggests) but I read once that Dimensional Funds might be a better alternative to ETFs. Whether it is true or not, I have no idea. Andrew Hallam in his books have list of wealth management offices that prefer ETF investments with fees that they are charging across the world. In the UAE he speaks highly about AES International:

DeVere has got a very bad reputation, because they were mis-selling their products and dragging people into some long term 25 years insurance related investment schemes (similar to Zurich Vista etc).

I am also quite heavily invested into ETFs (which apparently is what the book suggests) but I read once that Dimensional Funds might be a better alternative to ETFs. Whether it is true or not, I have no idea.
dimensional is an investment firm that offers among other things its own ETFs. ETFs or index funds are just tools for investing, it’s up to the investor to choose the issuer he prefers. Anything else than index investing for the average investor is just gambling.

dimensional is an investment firm that offers among other things its own ETFs. ETFs or index funds are just tools for investing, it’s up to the investor to choose the issuer he prefers. Anything else than index investing for the average investor is just gambling.
100% true and also your profile picture looks great if I may say so myself :D

Wealth MGMT may be worth it for asset protection, succession planning etc but for investment you will pay high fees to underperform.
You can also check the funds of the biggest "wealth mgmt" banks and see for yourself, for ex: