Our valued sponsor

Do You know, what's McDonald's biggest treasure?

Well, that's obvious. As with any business, their success lies in their marketing strategy. McDonalds stands out in a way that it's as if they're not just in the food industry, but the real estate industry - the way they're so good at expanding their business internationally.

Reactions: cosmo
There employees? haha just kidding :) . Probably their ability to adapt and compete on such a large scale. I mean there in pretty much every country. If you go to a country and there is no McDonalds than it's probably either so dangerous there or so far out of the way that you shouldn't even be there. They seem to be able to meet the demands of all kinds of cultures and be successful in almost everywhere. That's my guess. Now I'm curious what it really may be.

Reactions: cosmo
There employees? haha just kidding :) . Probably their ability to adapt and compete on such a large scale. I mean there in pretty much every country. If you go to a country and there is no McDonalds than it's probably either so dangerous there or so far out of the way that you shouldn't even be there. They seem to be able to meet the demands of all kinds of cultures and be successful in almost everywhere. That's my guess. Now I'm curious what it really may be.
Definitely not the employees. hahaha I agree with it being their ability to compete and stay dominate amongst the other fast food franchises for so long.