Our valued sponsor

Do you know where real silver & gold coins can be made?

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
We consider to bring our own coin to the market anytime soon. It is more like a souvenir for members to buy rather than anything else.

However, we face troubles to find a reliable company that can produce tailor made coins in Silver and Gold.

Do you know of such a company / manufacturer then please post link and other details here.

Reactions: jafo
Can they be trusted to not deliver fake silver and gold in the coins? It would be a real disaster if that would happen :(

Can they be trusted to not deliver fake silver and gold in the coins? It would be a real disaster if that would happen :(
We are talking of plated coins. I have bought custom designed (by a third party firm) gold plated coins from them, they look 100% gold. I don’t know what metal is beneath the plating and how thick the plating is, but I’m very satisfied with the product. Order with confidence.

We are talking of plated coins.
Sorry I missed that part!

We will be discussing this with them, so maybe it is a solution. The idea was more to make a coin like the Krugerrand just with our own coin :)

Etsy jewelers who do hand made stuff, will be happy for a bulk order of custom coins. Some shops have reputation over 10+ years so they won't scam or anything. And since anyone can buy on Etsy from all countries, these coins will become available to be shipped to customers/members, it might be an option.