Our valued sponsor

Do you think the market bear is over?

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
People are keeping saying that there was no "capitulation" , but i think there is a actually a capitulation as everyone now yells "sell, sell , sell , sell". Also stocks like Intel , Philips are selling for their price from a lot of years ago. NASDAQ is already -60%. Some stocks are sold for their price of 2004. The dividents for some stocks are 40-60% like for PETROLEO BRASILIERO (or something similar - the name)

People are keeping saying that there was no "capitulation" , but i think there is a actually a capitulation as everyone now yells "sell, sell , sell , sell". Also stocks like Intel , Philips are selling for their price from a lot of years ago. NASDAQ is already -60%. Some stocks are sold for their price of 2004. The dividents for some stocks are 40-60% like for PETROLEO BRASILIERO (or something similar - the name)
There was like a half year capitulation this year

Or you keep this PETROLEO stock for 3-4 days a year, and you get a 50% dividend... funny, no? how much time can this continue?

Until 2024, There is no sing of UPWARD.....
Even I called at this valuation some company are high valued ...Just look at the Number....Even before they are high....
I find we are heading toward "Lost Decade"...
unprecedented growth which we witness in last decade.....There is no chan...It will repeat...As Most company reach at its peak....Look at Facebook (Meta).......It is peaked...Where you can find new person to join when everyone using It...Literally there is no space for growth ...As It is saturated Market,,,

Reactions: backpacker
Until 2024, There is no sing of UPWARD.....
Even I called at this valuation some company are high valued ...Just look at the Number....Even before they are high....
I find we are heading toward "Lost Decade"...
unprecedented growth which we witness in last decade.....There is no chan...It will repeat...As Most company reach at its peak....Look at Facebook (Meta).......It is peaked...Where you can find new person to join when everyone using It...Literally there is no space for growth ...As It is saturated Market,,,
For exactly the reasons you describe I would stay away from "fancy" tech stocks and anything that does not have a history of stable high dividend payouts.

The US nor Europe have really been in recession and rates are still set to rise, wait 6 months and re-assess.

Right now too many unknowns, China now spreading misinformation in US. Ukraine war. GOP win might destabilize Western power bloc. Chip war. Taiwan.

For exactly the reasons you describe I would stay away from "fancy" tech stocks and anything that does not have a history of stable high dividend payouts.
There is plenty of space for growth, the problem is so much growth is already priced in. Take a look at Digital Ocean for example, everything is still overvalued as f*ck. If this is the bottom it was a fast one, I expect more sideways in entirety of 2023.

Reactions: backpacker
Jim Cramer said a few days ago that stocks could bottom later this month - so, obviously we are far from bottom.
There is a simple rule, Always do the opposite of what Cramer says.
The index going against Jim cramer's recommendation is always green...

Now, seriously - I sold all my position on Jan. 2022 and up until now I am cash heavy. I am staying away from the market for now. the geo-political situation is too unstable and we don't know how it's going to end. Ukraine-Russia conflict, China's recent move, energy prices which will lead many business to fill for bankruptcy... no one can predict, let's just imagine Putin decide to fire a nuclear missile on Ukraine the market would panic and we could see a crash.

That being said, good luck if you're in.

The US nor Europe have really been in recession and rates are still set to rise, wait 6 months and re-assess.

Right now too many unknowns, China now spreading misinformation in US. Ukraine war. GOP win might destabilize Western power bloc. Chip war. Taiwan.

There is plenty of space for growth, the problem is so much growth is already priced in. Take a look at Digital Ocean for example, everything is still overvalued as f*ck. If this is the bottom it was a fast one, I expect more sideways in entirety of 2023.
"There is plenty of space for growth", where did you get your knowledge about economics ?
You know what stagflation is which we are already having for a year ?

Jim Cramer said a few days ago that stocks could bottom later this month - so, obviously we are far from bottom.
There is a simple rule, Always do the opposite of what Cramer says.
The index going against Jim cramer's recommendation is always green...

Now, seriously - I sold all my position on Jan. 2022 and up until now I am cash heavy. I am staying away from the market for now. the geo-political situation is too unstable and we don't know how it's going to end. Ukraine-Russia conflict, China's recent move, energy prices which will lead many business to fill for bankruptcy... no one can predict, let's just imagine Putin decide to fire a nuclear missile on Ukraine the market would panic and we could see a crash.

That being said, good luck if you're in.
Easy to predict what will happen.
This winter EU will go massivly down because of limitations of energy and gas.
Production will decrease.All companies already declared to fire a lot of employes.
Small/Middle class companies will go insolvent.
High inflation because of low productivity.
Skyrocketing prices for oil and gas creating even higher inflation.
Consumtion will go massivly down to basics needs only.
US increasing interest rates to about 6% to hurt china before going to pivot
Mass exodus from "ukraine" to EU creating a big food and appartment crisis
EU forcing RE owners to accept immigrants in their property against their will.
Countries and communities going out of money and implementing new heavy taxations
From dec 1st no more oil from Russia to EU so diesel will be limited too.
No more adblue which is needed so trucks are able to drive in the EU
US having oil reserves for only 27 more days
EU having gas reserves for 2 more months.
Mass demonstration inside the EU with military going on the streets.
Yeah it looks so bright that we might see a new ATH soon

Last edited:
Easy to predict what will happen.
This winter EU will go massivly down because of limitations of energy and gas.
Production will decrease.All companies already declared to fire a lot of employes.
Small/Middle class companies will go insolvent.
High inflation because of low productivity.
Skyrocketing prices for oil and gas creating even higher inflation.
Consumtion will go massivly down to basics needs only.
US increasing interest rates to about 6% to hurt china before going to pivot
Mass exodus from "ukraine" to EU creating a big food and appartment crisis
EU forcing RE owners to accept immigrants in their property against their will.
Countries and communities going out of money and implementing new heavy taxations
From dec 1st no more oil from Russia to EU so diesel will be limited too.
No more adblue which is needed so trucks are able to drive in the EU
US having oil reserves for only 27 more days
EU having gas reserves for 2 more months.
Mass demonstration inside the EU with military going on the streets.
Yeah it looks so bright that we might see a new ATH soon

Bottom confirmed guys

are you asking us as market makers or fellow speculators?

Latest Threads