Our valued sponsor

Do you use VPN / proxies for this forum

why if no law breaking?

Because laws are made by mafias in power, and what is allowed today may not to be allowed tomorrow (that is the current trend in the western world). Some people might no like so much freedom being taken away, one day you might be one of them (I hope for you in Thailand that you will be spared that and that life tastes more freedom). And if that day comes, and you have let them in the past wrap you up nicely and disclosed every things to the mafia, well... you won't have much other choice than submission.

I would be one of the psychopaths or brainwashed monkeys from the mafia side, I would definitely target people on this forum. Innocent or not, I would still get some nice hit. Better not be caught in that.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Privacy is a right, and rights must be always exercised if you don’t want them to be taken away.
The “nothing to hide” argument is very dangerous and a logical fallacy that is exploited by tyrants (i.e. the state).

Reactions: inector
Do you guys hide your identity using this forum, quite sensitive info being published here?

Some do and some don't

Privacy allows people to speak freely and is overall a good idea for everyone to safeguard it.

Reactions: inector

Latest Threads