Our valued sponsor

Documents to demostrate Dropshipping activity

Granwasa

Jan 31, 2020
Visit site
Goodmroning everybody,
I hope this post finds you very well.

All of you already know about Dropshipping.
Many also know that some CC gateways accept this line of business, while others reject it (PayPal).
Therefore my simple, but delicate enquiry is: how can I demonstrate that I do Dropshipping?

Let's consider the case of a CC gateway, like Stripe, that enquiries me about my Dropshipping payment flow. So, what type of docs should I provide them to demostrate that my dropshipping activity is legit?

Thanks for any help.
Granwasa

PayPal and Stripe are ok with certain dropshipping where you buy stock from wholesaler and sell it from your warehouse or 3pl facility.

as long as you don’t do a sell and then immediately buy from another marketplaces, this should be fine.

typically they will request proof of purchase (invoices, receipts etc) and proof of warehouse or physical storage in country.

Stamped invoicespictures worked for me when i had a problem with paypal! i ship from china!
I sent them my suppliers invoices that he stamped with his company stamp ( its usually a red stamp) that looks legit!
Also the refund policy, privacy policy, and terms of service should be appearant on your site and compliant to the country that your paypal account is based in!
For example Germany has 14 days return garanty even if you sell to Africa.

I recently tested Stripe with my dropshipping site for watches and after processing 2 payments it was banned. After reviewing their policies it appeares that dropshipping is under the high risk category these days.

Latest Threads