Our valued sponsor

Does a Cyprus company need a Cyprus bank account?

You don't need a Cyprus bank account for your company, you can open an account with N26 if it is what you like as well as with any other EMI of your choice.

OP have you tried to do this? I read N26 does not operate in Cyprus as of now, so i wonder if they let you open the account in a country they do not serve?
My current set up is that way. I have Revolut account for both my company and myself. Social insurance system connects well with Revolut, no problems so far (2 years with it).

I am looking into opening a bank account in a more traditional system though (Revolut is somewhat risky as they have some very arbitrary rules and processes with almost none support)

My current set up is that way. I have Revolut account for both my company and myself. Social insurance system connects well with Revolut, no problems so far (2 years with it).

I am looking into opening a bank account in a more traditional system though (Revolut is somewhat risky as they have some very arbitrary rules and processes with almost none support)
Thanks for the feedback. About social insurance and revolut connecting well, what do you mean? By the way could you see your revolut balance reported in your tax declaration?

To be a Cyprus resident, I also have myself as an employee (and Director) of my company, NHS can successfully deduct the amounts without me having to do any manual wire or pay on cash monthly (50 eur aprox for a 500 eur salary)

Reactions: kkein

Latest Threads