Our valued sponsor

Does an offshore company requires accounting and fiscal reporting?

Depends on where you register your company, for instant Seychelles, Belize, BVI, Panama etc. don't require any accounting or fiscal reports.

The locations mentioned above are certainly good choices for offshore and yes none of them require any kind of financial reporting which is one of the main factors that make them so appealing. I would suggest that you went with the Seychelles as it is generally very easy, cheap and quick to set up. They also work with a strong major high stret bank which offers stability and pace of mind.

Reactions: openmind
I assume OAEC is thinking of Barclays in the Seychelles ;)

Barclays in the Seychelles is a division of the Barclays bank concern.

More infor to be found here:

Barclays in Seychelles Barclays has operated in Seychelles since 1959 and has been closely associated with all phases of the country's development. Barclays has the largest banking office and cash machine network in the country with representation on the three main islands of Mahe (two branches and one agency), Praslin (one branch and one agency) and La Digue (one agency). The Barclays name, which is recognised worldwide, gives us true global reach.

The Seychelles, which declared independence from Britain in 1976, is a republic within the Commonwealth. The country is comprised of approximately 115 islands spread over a large area of the western Indian Ocean 1,000 miles due east of Kenya and is in the time zone GMT + 4 hours. The largest of the islands, Mahe, on which the country's capital, Victoria, is situated is 153 sq.km in area.

Although the economy is based largely on tourism, tuna canning & fishing also make a significant contribution.

The local currency is the Seychelles Rupee. Although the country's first language is Creole, English (which is the official business language) and French are widely understood

Barclays is the leading private sector bank in Seychelles, and we believe this is because we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service in our drive to be the 'Bank of Choice'. Our commitment paid off when, in 1997 and again in 1998/99, Barclays won the coveted Government sponsored U-First customer service award as the Bank of the Year.

We take an active part in the local community and a number of our Seychellois staff have received Barclays Group Chairman's Awards for their contribution.

Our capability is enhanced by the use of the latest satellite communication technology throughout our branch network, which allows on-line handling of domestic transactions

source: Barclays in Seychelles

Reactions: orangeye
Cyprus companies need to file annual tax returns and prepare and submit financial reports.

For the mentioned countries there is no need to file any tax report!

Sorry I forgot, I'm not aware of how it works in Costa Rica so ignore my answer for this jurisdiction please.

Latest Threads