Our valued sponsor

Does anyone know who Peter Taradash (Grandpa /Pugi) is and what happened to him?

I am gonna do that give it all a way and get married again too when I hit 125!
Thanks for the suggestion. Those who get anything free tend to value it at what they paid. But hey, how about all the freebees I am posting here? Read them and it will improve your health, wealth & sex life by 187%.
PS-Love your picture. Reminds me of my old buddy, Jimmy Hoffa.

Reactions: troubled soul
Reactions: oldtimer2
Since we have some Italy and Campione experts in this thread :)

How come so many people write about residency being easy to get in Campione d'Italia as if it issues its own residency permits?
Campione used to be a very easy place to get a residence card, Swiss Driv license & plates for your car, Swiss Med insurance, tax freedom, and many other goodies --all for merely renting an apartment. You didn't have to buy real estate or invest in anything. Unfortunately, that all changed a few years ago when Campione became a part of the COMO ITALY province & the EU, Now it offers none of the above & nothing more than anywhere else in Italy --except for the fact that it is physically in Switzerland. If you don't speak Italian or have somebody who does (and who knows the ropes) you can forget about even getting your Italian residence card. There is some hope if you have an Italian parent or grandparent.

At 85+ it’s time to share your wisdom and knowledge for free
In my comments here (above) I just did share some of my wisdom & knowledge for free. And I am sure that recipients valued it for exactly what they paid. That is why good consultants who expect clients to actually take their advice and act on it, charge big fees. Everyone values what they have spent serious money on ---no value is given to pearls thrown into pig feed troughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: WorldCitizen99
Campione used to be a very easy place to get a residence card, Swiss Driv license & plates for your car, Swiss Med insurance, tax freedom, and many other goodies --all for merely renting an apartment. You didn't have to buy real estate or invest in anything. Unfortunately, that all changed a few years ago when Campione became a part of the COMO ITALY province & the EU, Now it offers none of the above & nothing more than anywhere else in Italy --except for the fact that it is physically in Switzerland. If you don't speak Italian or have somebody who does (and who knows the ropes) you can forget about even getting your Italian residence card. There is some hope if you have an Italian parent or grandparent.

---

The esentaxa boys have put up a you tube last week or so, they saw the light and want to tell us basically 100% tax free in Campione at least for some years.

More than 30 years ago, some people like PTwere breaking ground and paving the way for many others to eventually follow... such as myself starting more than 25 years ago. I was part of a group of more than 1000 people who were fired by the dream of freedom and a PT life but as far as I know we were the only people in that group who could manage to make the break at that time. Those we still keep in touch with let go of the dream for many reasons... and maybe for most of them they made the right choice. Each walks their own path.

Eventually the numbers grew, finally evolving into the so called wave of Great Migration or digital nomadism today. It makes me chuckle when people idolise some of the new boys who visit 100 countries in a year and pronounce themselves as the next great guru for nomadism :).

In the way a prophet is never really appreciated in their own land, and the way the passing of time causes the lives and impact of trailblazers to become lost in the mists of time (especially for the newer generations who were not even born when the ice was being broken) .... and perhaps due to so much stuff online these days selling 'advice' to newbies, its nice to see some people in this thread standing up and bowing in the direction of PT.

Nobody is perfect and nobody gets it right all the time and so on.... we are talking about humans on a learning curve and others getting the benefit of their hard won learning. Maybe PT and people like him were the 'new boys' way back then when I first starting reading their material :).

There are giants who fuelled and opened the way for the great migration today, and the quest for personal freedom.... and PT was a light and the opening door for many struggling with the limitations of their circumstances way back then. So we progress by standing on the shoulders of those who have gone before. If you want my 2 cents worth, PT would need enormous shoulders today if he was to figuratively be able to carry all those who (if they knew) were standing mainly or in part on his 'shoulders'. So thanks PT. Here's thanks from someone you never met but helped influence in life changing ways.

In my comments here (above) I just did share some of my wisdom & knowledge for free. And I am sure that recipients valued it for exactly what they paid. That is why good consultants who expect clients to actually take their advice and act on it, charge big fees. Everyone values what they have spent serious money on ---no value is given to pearls thrown into pig feed troughs.

Try not to let the seeming majority get you down mate :). You never really know how your advice plays a part in peoples lives at some stage down the track. Yes, maybe for most 'users' and tyre kickers maybe a long way down their track.... and as the reincarnation folk would say, maybe not even in this life but maybe in the next :).
Maybe we have all been tyre kickers and made mistakes more than once :).
But still, try not to write off the downstream value of your advice. we just do our best not to take initial responses personally, even if the initial response is like a slap in then face. That's just folks. I recall a Beatles song (yep I was alive when they wrote their stuff :)... entitled "Across The Universe" - there is a nice rendition by Mary Black and Noel Bridgeman .... but now I'm rambling :).

Last edited:
"

Does anyone know who Peter Taradash (Grandpa /Pugi) is and what happened to him?"​

Where am I? Still in or near Monaco.
I "used to be" the author of books on how to make a million , PT (Perpetual Tourist), and reports on a dozen tax havens & stuff like that. I was on the lecture circuit ... quit that maybe 25 years ago. My contemporaries are mostly dead... Schiff (the father of Peter), Harry Schultz, and a lot of others. Doug Casey is one of the few old-timers still around.
What happened to me?
I got older-- & hopefully, wiser. And pretty quiet & low profile. Wrote recently a short book "Eternal Life" about how to get into heaven if you are a believer.

Check Google for "Peter Taradash."

"

Does anyone know who Peter Taradash (Grandpa /Pugi) is and what happened to him?"​

I "used to be" the author of books on how to make a million , PT (Perpetual Tourist), and reports on a dozen tax havens & stuff like that. I was on the lecture circuit ... quit that maybe 25 years ago. My contemporaries are mostly dead... Schiff (the father of Peter), Harry Schultz, and a lot of others. Doug Casey is one of the few old-timers still around.
What happened to me?
I got older-- & hopefully, wiser. And pretty quiet & low profile. Wrote recently a short book "Eternal Life" about how to get into heaven if you are a believer.

Mr P.T.
Do you know what is the minimum bank deposit that Monace will accept for temp residency? I usually hear 500K EUR but then I heard as low as 250K EUR which sounded hard to believe. What is the quality of life like in Monaco?

"

What happened to me?

Hi Mr Taradash do u have any interviews or speeches I can listen to of a seminar or podcast?

Mr P.T.
Do you know what is the minimum bank deposit that Monace will accept for temp residency? I usually hear 500K EUR but then I heard as low as 250K EUR which sounded hard to believe. What is the quality of life like in Monaco?
You are correct that the bank deposit usually required is Euro 500,000. Cash, securities or precious metals. You also need to show that you have a place to live--either a lease or title to a suitable property. The bureaucrats have discretion and normally take over 3 months to grant residency. But you can live there as a PT pretty much forever without registering. If you are a well-known multi-millionaire with a yacht in the harbor, and employees in the Principality they can waive the bank account requirement usually needed for legal residency. Citizenship is quite hard to get unless you are a foundling who was abandoned in Monaco as a baby or have Monegasque parents. Theoretically, you need to be a resident for over 10 years before you can even apply for citizenship, but it is an uphill slog to actually get your Monegasque passport.
Quality of Life
Monaco is much more noisy & crowded than the surrounding area; it is always full of day tourists. Almost everything is much more expensive than across the street in France. Real estate is priced at sometimes higher than E100,000 per square meter for an average apartment. Rents are not too bad. But still, double the prices a few kilometers away. The advantages include No Income Taxes; and excellent internet. Cosmopolitan, Plenty of celebrities, sports heroes, movie stars, etc. Very safe; high-quality stores of all types, restaurants, bars, yacht & car shows & races, Cat shows, dog shows, concerts, spectator sports events, theater, opera, ballet, circuses, museums & art galleries, good transportation, train & plane connections. Big Yacht harbor. Decent sand beach. Plenty of jobs for bankers and others serving wealthy people. Bottom Line - it's not a place for leftists. The locals like it very much. Peter Taradash

Hi Mr Taradash do u have any interviews or speeches I can listen to of a seminar or podcast?
Sorry just books, reports and CDs with text. Peter Taradash

"

What happened to me?

I did, only blog posts around, no picture of you no real evidence who you are. You are a virtual person who branded the name Peter Taradash really good. A Cyber Ghost !

Peter Taradash is a scammer.
Apart from being a good writer, he got pretty much no skills or experience in this space.
Stay away from him.
You'd better explain here why you think he's a fraud and what else you accuse him of; just writing here that people should stay away probably won't help much.
Moreover, people here on OCT are not stupid and quickly see through fraudsters and cheaters.

Interesting to see that 2 trolls on OCT with whom
I have had no contact thinks I am a scammer.
The 2 seem to be the same person with the
same message.
I would love to hear about any scam they think I am associated with.
PS:
1) I have been retired since I reached the age of 80, 5 years ago.
2) With over 50 years of experience in the
(P.T.) fields I wrote several books about, I've had no complaints
aside from the 2 trolls on this site.
As to the request by someone on OCT that I
should start giving away my best tips for free, I am
doing exactly that these days with a free YouTube
blog "Grandpa 85 Rambles, on the French Riviera."
I am not selling anything or making any money on that. Free.
How is that a scam? I love OCT by the way.
Peter Taradash (pen name)

You're absolutely right, when everything is free, it can't possibly be a scam or fraud in any way. As you said, we probably have some trolls who are just trying to ruin it for others out of self-interest.

PS: I went to Google to search for : "Grandpa 85 Rambles, on the French Riviera." and I got no results.
So please regard this as a correction:
Go to YouTube and then search for : "You can be a billionaire in under 5 years! - Grandpa 85"
This was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, obviously.
If you are bored & have nothing

better to do, please, have a look at my blog(s).

Chose the titles that might interest you !

https://www.youtube.com/@Lucky2balive888/featured

How to Become a Billionaire in 5 years or less:

https://youtu.be/awh1qP2G4AQ

How I almost became a Mafia Boss

Do you live in Lugano, Switzerland or the French Rivera ?

Your videos are quite entertaining, but I think they lack some solid content. You talk a lot about what has happened throughout your 85-year-long life, which is an achievement in itself, but there's a lack of facts, ready-to-go knowledge, or mentoring spirit. You might want to work on this for your future content.

Ok. I thought that in my video-youtube
blogs, I ( as "YouTube Grandpa 85") gave out
(for free) many solid tips on how to set &
achieve worthwhile goals; i.e. exactly what to do ...
But you are right. In the future, I should set
that kind of info out with utmost clarity &
simplicity. Meanwhile, If in comments
to my stuff, any reader or viewer asks
for more detailed info, I will always provide it ...
Thanks for your suggestions & observations!
PS: To answer your question (above)
As a P.T. I spend my time in at least
6 main locations. Currently, I like Paris, Monaco, Vietnam,
Switzerland, Singapore & a few other places. See my note
here on O.C.T. about my recommended 6 flags of a P.T.

Ok. I thought that in my video-youtube
blogs, I ( as "YouTube Grandpa 85") gave out
(for free) many solid tips on how to set &
achieve worthwhile goals; i.e. exactly what to do ...
But you are right. In the future, I should set
that kind of info out with utmost clarity &
simplicity. Meanwhile, If in comments
to my stuff, any reader or viewer asks
for more detailed info, I will always provide it ...
Thanks for your suggestions & observations!
PS: To answer your question (above)
As a P.T. I spend my time in at least
6 main locations. Currently, I like Paris, Monaco, Vietnam,
Switzerland, Singapore & a few other places. See my note
here on O.C.T. about my recommended 6 flags of a P.T.
Next time I am in Europe can I offer you a drink? In Geneva, London or Rome

I (PeterTaradash) never refuse a free drink; especially if it is beer & comes with a sandwich.
Thanks for the offer!
Am not sure where I will be when you or any other Offshore Talk folks will
be over here in Europe, Please give me your dates and itinerary.
I will try to meet you . . . See also-->https://youtu.be/awh1qP2G4AQ
Thanks, will do. I would also be interested in how to become a political dictator btw.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke