Our valued sponsor

Does Bankera Work With Stripe?

premiumuk

Mentor Group Gold
Aug 12, 2021
VPN
Visit site
Good day to all.

Just wanted to know if someone had tried linking their bankers account with stripe?

I usually use (WISE) but they give a lot of issues and ask a lot of questions most of the time, I was thinking to get bankera instead.

Can we be able to link bankera to stripe and withdraw money from Stripe to the (bankera account)?

I don't know if I can think of any examples of that specific configuration, but there shouldn't be any problems with settling Stripe into Bankera. Stripe is usually happy to settle into any EU/EEA IBAN for EU/EEA merchants.

From the information provided, this sounds more like Stripe not trusting you for some reason than Stripe having opinions about which financial institution you use.

Wonder if @Gediminas can help you with anything here.

Reactions: Gediminas
Good day to all.

Just wanted to know if someone had tried linking their bankers account with stripe?

I usually use (WISE) but they give a lot of issues and ask a lot of questions most of the time, I was thinking to get bankera instead.

Can we be able to link bankera to stripe and withdraw money from Stripe to the (bankera account)?
Stripe usually needs a local bank account for the company (having company and bank in the same country). Manager / owners can be from different location if you can provide kyc docs for them.

Stripe usually needs a local bank account for the company (having company and bank in the same country). Manager / owners can be from different location if you can provide kyc docs for them.
@Sols is right here, you can usually use any EU (sometimes EEA) IBAN for Stripe as an EU merchant, because of the laws on IBAN discrimination

Reactions: uplana