Our valued sponsor

Does Non- UK resident /citizens LTD companies pay corporation tax on foreign income-Source

Unless you're making a claim under a tax treaty where you pay tax in another jurisdiction, there is no such thing as non-resident for UK companies. They are UK resident by being incorporated in the UK and their income is subject to UK corporate income tax.

UK companies pay tax on their worldwide income. No distinction is made between domestic and foreign income.

Unless you're making a claim under a tax treaty where you pay tax in another jurisdiction, there is no such thing as non-resident for UK companies. They are UK resident by being incorporated in the UK and their income is subject to UK corporate income tax.

UK companies pay tax on their worldwide income. No distinction is made between domestic and foreign income.
Is there any way for me as Non-UK resident LTD, to not pay tht corporation Tax at all?

Only by making zero profit.

If you incorporate as an LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) instead of as a LTD, you have no tax burden in the UK.
For real...!
I do dropservie not dropshipping.., my Client will be from US, i just don't wanna pay tax..
So this LLP is easy to form, without any major disadvantages??

Thnx Sols

It's difficult — and only going to get more difficult — to open bank accounts for LLP. A lot of people have been using them for money laundering and tax evasion, so many banks and other financial institutions now treat UK LLPs with suspicion. The same goes for payment processing.

It's not impossible, just difficult.

**DropService
It's difficult — and only going to get more difficult — to open bank accounts for LLP. A lot of people have been using them for money laundering and tax evasion, so many banks and other financial institutions now treat UK LLPs with suspicion. The same goes for payment processing.

It's not impossible, just difficult.
Yeah, i will pass..!
U right.. It's no worth the hassle
Thanks for u input appreciate it

What if the members of the LLP already have bank accounts with the same bank? Would that bank still consider the LLP too shady?
If the bank already knows all of the members, your chances for success can drastically increase. For one, it depends on how active the relationship has been. A rarely-used personal account is worth less than one that has active transactions, savings, investments, and so on.

Reactions: khinkali