Our valued sponsor

Question Does Opening Offshore Company can Help Me to Find More Payment Gateway/Solution ?

benten

May 8, 2017
Visit site
Hello ,
Living in Thailand , my wife has an online shop selling jewelry (export only, not to local market)
She has a registered company (as individual seller) here in Thailand and received payments by Paypal.
Unfortunately Paypal won't be able to operate in Thailand very soon , and the other local payments solutions are not good , not really user friendly for her international customers.
We have seen many payments solutions are available only for EU or US business , would she be able to use them if she register an offshore company ? if yes , any advice for simple setup ?
The less taxes is the better of course , but the main purpose it having more choice to collect payments.
Thank you all for reading and if someone can help.

Reactions: ImKing
Hello ,
Living in Thailand , my wife has an online shop selling jewelry (export only, not to local market)
She has a registered company (as individual seller) here in Thailand and received payments by Paypal.
Unfortunately Paypal won't be able to operate in Thailand very soon , and the other local payments solutions are not good , not really user friendly for her international customers.
We have seen many payments solutions are available only for EU or US business , would she be able to use them if she register an offshore company ? if yes , any advice for simple setup ?
The less taxes is the better of course , but the main purpose it having more choice to collect payments.
Thank you all for reading and if someone can help.
In your case, incorporating a company in Hong Kong could be a good option for you to have a variety of banking options. Hong Kong has one of the most business-friendly tax systems in the world; it also has a convenient and well-established monetary and regulatory system for foreign directors. What's more, it has an extremely low profits tax rate for the first $2 million of assessable profits" (i.e., 8.25 percent, amongst the lowest in the world). An one-off setup fee (including all Government fees) is usually around US$1,000.

You can open a FinTech account if you have a company in Hong Kong. FinTech (a type of digital banking service provider but not really a 'bank') allows you to start your global transactions quickly, and you can just open an account from the comfort of your own home. Apart from that, because this kind of platform supports a wide range of currencies, it can accommodate your clients' geographical location. Most importantly, the FinTechs in Hong Kong are under monetary protection since their custodian partner banks are licensed banks that are being regulated.

I would recommend Airwallex and Currenxie as your optimal choices because they don't charge opening and monthly fees, have no prefix on transaction records, provide dedicated customer service, and are relatively easlier to open an account within a short time when compared with other platforms.

Hi, I also need to know which payment processors an LLP could use in the UK.
there are plenty of them here

OP, If I were you I would open a company in the UK or maybe in Romania - it's the best places with the most banking and payment service provider options.

Latest Threads