Our valued sponsor

Does panama resident Id means nearly impossible to open bank account outside latin America?

It’s not residents that are blacklisted just because they have a residency is it? I always thought it was the institutions that are domiciled in that jurisdiction that are blacklisted by some. I could be mistaken. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m also very interested in having the correct information on this

It’s not residents that are blacklisted just because they have a residency is it? I always thought it was the institutions that are domiciled in that jurisdiction that are blacklisted by some. I could be mistaken. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m also very interested in having the correct information on this
Every financial institution creates something like internal black list. We are not talking about official blacklists of the countries. Each bank has its own internal blacklist of countries from which they does not accept any client. Does not matter if physical person or company,.

I’m almost done my Panamanian residency. Hopefully I will be able to use it for opening accounts elsewhere and won’t be completely useless. If anyone has any experience with Panama residency and opening accounts please do let me know

Latest Threads