Our valued sponsor

Does someone know mcb.mu it's a bank in Mauritius?

Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB) is a large group in Mauritius. However, the problem with MCB is that service after sales service is very bad. If you want I can assist you opening an offshore bank account in Mauritius based on your requirement.

By the Way, MCB is a well known local/domestic bank. Hence, if you ask individual client for sure you would be getting positive feedback. But I am not so sure for offshore corporates

Offshore Banks

Hi can anyone advice me on the following:

1. I am setting up an IBC in Seychelles I would like to know what is the best offshore bank in seychelles

2. What is the best offshore bank in Mauritius? Has anyone dealt with AfrAsia bank?

3. I do not want a bank with the following: a) opening balance b) in person interview for opening of account c) no debit cards

4) besides Seychelles and Mauritius, whats the next best option?

Thanks.

Imakewatches said:
1. I am setting up an IBC in Seychelles I would like to know what is the best offshore bank in seychelles
None. Banking in the Seychelles is horrible.

Imakewatches said:
2. What is the best offshore bank in Mauritius? Has anyone dealt with AfrAsia bank?
I have dealt a little with them, though not enough to say whether they are good or bad. SBM, MCB, and ABC Banking are good banks in Mauritius.

Imakewatches said:
3. I do not want a bank with the following: a) opening balance b) in person interview for opening of account c) no debit cards
Few banks demand an opening balance. You can often open an account with no money balance and the bank will then charge you a high monthly fee.

Imakewatches said:
4) besides Seychelles and Mauritius, whats the next best option?
What makes you think that they are best?

Latest Threads