Our valued sponsor

Does Tax Haven' s exists at the end of 2015 you think ?

jorge

Corporate Services
Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering what you think about the future for tax haven off shore companies!When looking around and reading the daily news it seems the world is going to fight tax haven's more than ever before. Also after the financial crisis it seems to be toff to get something setup offshore that actually maintain your privacy and anonymity!

tax-heaven-2015.jpg

So what do you think about all of it. What I have found out on my research so far is, if your setup is structured professional you will still be able to hide and protect your assets from any authority. Furthrmore you will be able to transfer money around the globe as long as money exists also without your name appear all the way round!There are so many entities that can help you protect your fortune i.e. Trusts, foundations, funds and so forth.. that if they are setup in the right order and by professionals I don't believe it to be the end for tax havens nor for any offshore jurisdiction as we know them today.

/monthly_2015_04/tax-heaven-2015.jpg.92766304f3f6310479572c43c516b241.jpg

I agree with your post somehow. Anyway, what I think that is important to note is that a tax haven is not the same as tax evasion or anything ilegal going on in some offshore company setup. Most often today people are setting up such structures to be safe from any future financial crisis or similar circumstance where they don't have control over their assets any longer.

In other cases it has been seen that privacy and anonymity in certain business structures have been the main objects to setup a offshore company.

Reactions: jorge
No one say a tax haven is = Tax Evasion. I think most people are confused with the term and it has always been known to man that tax havens are some sort of short cut to avoid to pay tax.
Second that... good point :)

Reactions: pontiacG8
I defiantly convience they exists now and at least the next 100 years. It's going to be impossible to get this stoped as long as you have the Weapon industry, War's and other major powers in the world that need black money the tax havens will remain. New options will come to let the money float while other opportunities will close.

I defiantly convience they exists now and at least the next 100 years. It's going to be impossible to get this stoped as long as you have the Weapon industry' date=' War's and other major powers in the world that need black money the tax havens will remain. New options will come to let the money float while other opportunities will close.[/quote']
I agree to that. You will as long as mindkind exist have tax havens! One way or another!

Reactions: JohnLocke
I defiantly convience they exists now and at least the next 100 years. It's going to be impossible to get this stoped as long as you have the Weapon industry' date=' War's and other major powers in the world that need black money the tax havens will remain. New options will come to let the money float while other opportunities will close.[/quote']
As I mentioned before, there will always be something like a tax haven one way or another.

You are looking at placed like Bermuda and Dominica among Isle of Man and a few other places. It's not that hard to find the right and silent offshore jurisdiction / island for your next tax haven target :)

What offshore jurisdiction are we looking at if we don't want where the crowd goes? How do we find these small secrets?
Dominica, Gibraltar, Cyprus, Isle of Man, Anquilla there are many offshore jurisdictions that almost no one even knows about and that could be working for the vast majority looking for privacy. Question is if they fear the countries and therefore don't want to establish a company there.

Dominica, Gibraltar, Cyprus, Isle of Man, Anquilla there are many offshore jurisdictions that almost no one even knows about and that could be working for the vast majority looking for privacy. Question is if they fear the countries and therefore don't want to establish a company there.
Thanks, I was already looking into Anguilla and Dominica as one of the jurisdictions for my possible new future project.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You may also want to look into offshore jurisdictions lke Costa Rica, Delaware, Panama and Cook Islands there are even more just for your information.

Latest Threads