Our valued sponsor

Does this forum vouch for companies that display ads?

mistaphi

Aug 26, 2020
Visit site
I've seen quite a few ads on this website and I understand that the ad space is used as a revenue stream for this forum. However I was wondering if the forum moderators do any due diligence on the companies that are allowed to display ads. Not a problem for me if you don't but if you do, that would add a degree of credibility to the advertisements. coo-:!y

Just wondering.

We don't do more then what Google or any other platform does that show AD's.

Everything that may be illegal is removed from advertising if that is what you ask for, it is not allowed.

I feel like if the advertisers are providing a service, they should at least show proof that they are capable of providing such services first before their ads are approved... Blindly accepting ads can be dangerous for visitors of the forums.

I feel like if the advertisers are providing a service, they should at least show proof that they are capable of providing such services first before their ads are approved... Blindly accepting ads can be dangerous for visitors of the forums.
Do you believe that Google does that or that Yourtube does or any of the large advertising networks? You are naive believing that!

Do you believe that Google does that or that Yourtube does or any of the large advertising networks? You are naive believing that!
You can't compare a large corporation to a small forum platform. The truth is, if you care about your users, you would do this. I don't mind doing my own due diligence, but not all users do this. I run a lot forums and websites too, but I definitely turn down 80% of ad offers due to not trusting services provided, or bad reviews of products from other sources. I don't just blindly accept money just to post ads, and that's because I care about my users, but of course that is just the way I like to do things.

Reactions: NicolasMaduro
Google and Facebook automatically scrapes their advertisers websites and high risk keywords and content. Some websites are then sent to manual reviewers in India.
and you say that Advertisers that are run with Google AD's are guaranteed by Google not to be a scam and they vouch for the advertisers?

Guys come on, this is a new way of pulling the forum in a bad light and which I honestly do not understand. If you have any problems with the forum then stay away .. how far do you think you get this way.

and you say that Advertisers that are run with Google AD's are guaranteed by Google not to be a scam and they vouch for the advertisers?
NO, and I didn't say that.

Guys come on, this is a new way of pulling the forum in a bad light and which I honestly do not understand. If you have any problems with the forum then stay away .. how far do you think you get this way.
Both Google and this forum obviously shouldn't vouch/guarantee for anyone.

I assume the forum won't accept a advertiser if the forum knows that the advertiser is a scammer, since the forum have incentives to protect their forum users.

Well, if we see that someone is cheating or we get reports that something isn't at it should be Advertising for this company is turned off and put on standby until clarified.

If it is indeed a scam or fraud they will not be allowed to advertise here.

Actually we have a case running already here and the Advertising is put on hold, it is in alls interest to protect each other here, if you look at how many people get banned on this forum then you will see that we try to get rid of people that Spam, Scam and try to cheat.

Reactions: NicolasMaduro

Latest Threads