Our valued sponsor

Domain and Website holding company for protection (Seychelles?)

The stuff mentioned is all very interesting stuff, but my sites are just regular niche blogs that don't upset anyone. It's just that these image heavy blogs can be subject to frivolous lawsuits by threatening copyright lawyers that I wish to protect myself against. Make them give up once they realize the sites are located in a jurisdiction out of their control.

The stuff mentioned is all very interesting stuff, but my sites are just regular niche blogs that don't upset anyone. It's just that these image heavy blogs can be subject to frivolous lawsuits by threatening copyright lawyers that I wish to protect myself against. Make them give up once they realize the sites are located in a jurisdiction out of their control.

Ok. Then you should be fine if you keep ownership of the blogs as private as possible. The harder it is for laywers to find out who owns a site the less likely they are to go after you. Maybe your idea of having them owned offshore by a company in Seychelles or Nevis (Nja.la for example is owned and operated from Nevis).

The income generating part pf your business could surely be an onshore company where you are? I'm not advising anything here but seen many examples of websites who's property / content are owned by one company somewhere and then the income side is another company. I guess this means the content is protected from lawsuits.

Latest Threads