Our valued sponsor

Domain for DMCA, copyright, etc

I think will never have domain anti-DMCA because DMCA can request via : Bot (Auto Detect System/AI/....) or personal request <== you will dame with it - always than Bot)

You can change sell method to private - ex: rename make same like original course, ...

What exactly do you need help with?
I need help with a technical content hosting issue. I have a site . CPanel is here - http://shinjiru.com, content is on pCloud Cloud storage. Competitor seems to be using Leaseweb | Global Hosted Infrastructure (IaaS) and Cloud Solutions with Cloudflare CDN we believe. I need a mentor to help guide me through this (as I am no technical expert) so we can have a faster site (loading) and with capacity for approx 1,000 users simultaneously accessing the content.
help much appreciated my telegram is @Greentreepython

I need help with a technical content hosting issue. I have a site . CPanel is here - http://shinjiru.com, content is on pCloud Cloud storage. Competitor seems to be using Leaseweb | Global Hosted Infrastructure (IaaS) and Cloud Solutions with Cloudflare CDN we believe. I need a mentor to help guide me through this (as I am no technical expert) so we can have a faster site (loading) and with capacity for approx 1,000 users simultaneously accessing the content.
help much appreciated my telegram is @Greentreepython
You should use njal.la or shinjiru for the domain as they won't do much about reports (you must choose certain TLD's if you're doing highly illegal things, otherwise your domain could get seized).

When it comes to hosting, you should probably get a dedicated server if you're going to be handling those amounts of people as it'll provide good performance and good speed overall (doesn't have to be a big machine, with $40-100/m you should be able to find something good enough).
You should get the server in one of these locations preferably as they usually don't mind DMCA violations as much as other countries: Netherlands, Bulgaria, Russia, Singapore, or Malaysia. The Netherlands will probably offer the best speeds.
Use Cloudflare too as it'll make your site faster and protect it against loads of different attacks, and yes, they're American but they pretty much ignore complaints (from personal experience).

To host the files you should use a site like bayfiles.com or similar. Hosting them yourself will cost you a lot and involves a lot of risks too. If you still want to host them yourself, get a dedicated server with a lot of storage, buy another domain, use Cloudflare and upload them there.

Reactions: Greentreepython
For domain you might check out Njal.la.
Or check out chinese or russia registrars.
For server make sure that cloudflare will not block you from abuse complaints but forward it to your server provider.
If your service is big enough to run on offshore servers, you need offshore reverse proxy to protect your real server from takedown.
For further information feel free to ask to me.

Latest Threads