Our valued sponsor

Dominican resident with US businesses best set up

IMmarketer01

Oct 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi, I would like to know what would be the best set up for my situation according to your opinion being that my goal is pay the less amount in taxes or even zero if its possible.

My situation

Dominican Republic citizen
Plan to open a SMMA in the US with an LLC
Freelancing at the moment
In the future would like to venture into ecommerce or other types of business models too

As I know here in the DR there are non CFC rules (not sure if that would change in the future) and tax authority see partnerships as fiscally independent person so LLCs may not be considered as fiscally transparent (need to make sure of that)

My Plan

Until now I have think open a foreign company to own the US LLCs so these companies pay/transfer dividends to the offshore company and most of the money is keep or held by the parent or offshore company.

I have think in UK, Singapore mostly for the offshore company that own the US LLC (SMMA or other businesses ventures that I may do in the future) in the past I look countries like sit's possible and others. etc but I am aware of problems to open bank accounts.

I would like to use platforms like Wise and payment processing platforms in the name of the US LLC and probably Wise for the offshore company too if possible.

So basically what you would do in my case.

Latest Threads