Our valued sponsor

Dropshipping business company setup (UAE DUBAI + ?) stripe problem

Matteo9311

May 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I found the forum looking on the internet.
Congratulations, the forum is really well done and I found many interesting ideas.

I have been dropshipping for some years now, I live in Europe and now the time has finally come to say hi to this country.
I know many people who live in Dubai and do dropshipping from there.

My idea was
1) Company in free zone (Fujairah creative city) + residence in dubai, obviously I will live there without any problem. The problem lies in the fact that unfortunately in Dubai I cannot accept stripe payments (necessary for my stores).
I was planning to open LLP in uk or LLC in Delaware.

What do you recommend?

Or is there anything additional that can be done in dubai to activate stripe?

Thanks a lot for the support
I am truly grateful to you.

Obviously I don't need to do dark things as I physically move to the United Arab Emirates

I’m not an expert, but I think a UK LLP has more reporting/accounting requirements than a US LLC. But Stripe fees are lower for European cards if you use Stripe from a European country, instead of Stripe US (1.5% vs. 2.9%). If you have many European clients, you’re probably better off with a European company.
There are also payment providers in the UAE, but I think they are even more expensive than Stripe USA.

Estonia has a 20% corporate income tax on dividends. You'd want to make sure you can avoid that. For personal services, it would probably work, but for something like drop-shipping, I think this could very quickly become a problem.

True, 20% but you can hold 0%, you only pay when you take it, can keep and reinvest, not sure if you can move with invoices to offshore. Anyway is just an option to explore, you can see companies who offer setup for Amazon FBA with Eresidency, just google.

You can do it from Cyprus, only 12.5%

The best shot you can try MONEI, in the past they allow UAE easy, now you can try with Multiple Acquirer Plan.

Latest Threads